Dear My Lovely Readers,
Happy New Year 2020! May all best wishes come true in this new year of hope and new beginnings! Thanks for all the love, likes, visits, and beautiful comments! Good bye to year of 2019; great experiences, memories and lessons to be treasured in new year of 2020.
I drew this Happy New Year greetings on my old desk calendar. Do you remember that I’ve made a wire Christmas tree from old desk calendar? Yes, that was it, I drew it on the other side of it. I drew some pretty snowflakes and a happy new year calligraphy by using a silver acrylic marker from Miniso. It’s a great contrast between silver and dark blue. I also added some twinkles around the wording by using Miniso acrylic painter in gold.
I hope you enjoy my New Year greetings as much as you will be enjoying New Year’s Eve celebration of welcoming the year of 2020. Once again, Happy New Year to you all! Much love to you and thank you very much!
Don’t forget to check out my recent New Year’s posts for easy DIY new year’s inspirations:
For more of my future New Year posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
See you next year!
Happy Creative New Year!
DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign
When I think of New Year sign, I straight away think of sparkling bottle, so I made a 2019 New Year Sign with Sparkling Bottle as the object. This sparkling sign is just perfect for new year’s eve party decoration. Interested to find out? Well then, let’s go through what and how to diy this sparkling 2019 New Year sign.
These are the things you need to have to make my DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign:
- Balsa wood
- White acrylic paint
- Gold acrylic paint
- Silver acrylic paint
- Gold glitter
- Silver glitter
- Gold ribbon
- Paint brush
The steps to make this DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign needed a little paint job and fun with glitters:
- Paint the sign with white paint roughly. Let it dry.
- Hand paint shape of a bottle with gold acrylic paint 2/3 of the bottom part and the rest up with silver acrylic paint. Give some shading around the bottle. Let it dry.
- Hand paint the 2019 with gold acrylic paint.
- Apply some glue as if you are painting a sparkling drink from the bottom bottle rushing out to the top bottle. Pour gold glitter for sparkling effect on the bottle and let it dry.
- Apply some glue to the 2019 and pour sparkling silver glitter. Let it dry.
- Tie a gold ribbon and attach it on the bottle’s neck.
- The DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign is ready to decorate your Sparkling New Year’s Eve Party!
Pretty simple, huh? I love the glitz and gleams from the sparkly glitters that shines all over the bottle and the year 2019, just so pretty. I took the picture along with my DIY New Year’s Mini Sparkle Ball Ornaments, it looks great together, they’re all sparkling. May this sparkling new year sign of 2019 would be a great diy for you to enjoy, something from my last creative post of 2018! I toast to all my fellow bloggers who followed me and who drop by once in a while and everyone who ever visit my blog, like and enjoy my posts. Happy Sparkling 2019 New Year everyone! Best wishes!
Welcome 2019, Sparkling New Year of creativity!
See you all on 2019!
I entered challenges :
- International Art & Soul – Add Some Sparkle
- My Time To Craft – Something New
- Altered Eclectics – Anything Goes
- Mix It Up Challenge – Anything Goes
- Love To Craft – December Anything Goes