Roses of Love Painting
It’s been a while since I painted my last painting “Autumn Painting of Maple Tree“, now I’ve painted roses of love painting for valentine’s day decoration collection. I love white roses but pink screams valentine, so I painted white roses bud to blooming pink roses all in the shape of a heart.
I used acrylic paint with consideration of fast completion. I painted the roses of love on a canvas and done by a day. Acrylic paint is more practical, even though you do not get more texture than oil paint.
Well, not much to say, I just hope you enjoy my painting and I’m just happy to have another valentine’s decoration at home; as before I’ve made a valentine bottle decoration.
Paint your creativity!
I played at PPF and entered some challenges for my Roses of Love Painting:
- Shopping Our Stash – Hearts On Fire
- Moving Along With Times – Have A Heart
- A Perfect Time To Craft – Anything goes
- Creations In Pink – Anything Goes Mainly In Pink
- Love To Craft – Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Craft – Anythng Goes