Mother’s Day is just a few weeks to come. This year I’ve prepared a face skin pampering gift in a stylish Flower Gift Bucket for my mom. My mom loves flowers, that’s why every Mother’s Day gift for her has to have some flowers in any form in it. And now is this stylish gift bucket that has a big element of ribbon flower. Once you made one, I’m sure you will addicted to make more. It’s easy and quick to make, perfect for mini gift basket and mini souvenir bucket as well.
Things To Prepare
Easy and short list of craft supplies to be prepared for this Mother’s Day gift bucket. Try to replace it with something similar to my material if you don’t have the same one. Just use whatever you have in your craft stash. Let’s see what are the list of supplies for this DIY Flower Gift Bucket For Mom :
- Plastic bottle (you can replace it with plastic jar or any other plastic holder you can recycle)
- Pink ribbon
- a faux pearl
- Clear glue
- Pink colored wire
- Used white paper card ( I got it from toy’s box )
- Black acrylic marker
How To Make
It’s super easy to make, but the result is a fancy stylish looking gift bucket that will paint a happy smile on your mom’s lovely face. Anyway, follow these easy steps on how to do DIY Flower Gift Bucket for Mom :
1 . Make sure your plastic container (bottle or jar) is clean. I’m lucky to have a white plastic bottle that I don’t need to paint. Cut the bottle in your desired height, it depends on the proportion as a whole bucket. My bottle is a square bottle with 2:3 ratio between the width and the height.
2. Now poke two holes, each on left and right for inserting the pink wire. Don’t forget to secure both ends by tilting the pink wire.
3. Let’s now work with the flower ribbon! Apply a little glue in the center of the front bucket. Start tilting pink ribbon from the center as the inner flower. Keep circulating from the back side of ribbon flower until the flower is as wide as the width of the bucket.
4. Add a little faux pearl in the middle of the pink flower.
5. Get a paper card and cut into a circle, punch a hole on top and write “Mom” by using black marker. Insert a smaller size of pink ribbon into the Mom-card and tie a bow to the bucket wire-holder.
6. Add in some fabric or shredded paper on the bottom of the flower gift bucket before you arrange the skin care and cosmetics inside. Also add a little piece of baby’s breath at the bucket’s corner. Super stylish and fancy!
Easy and beautiful stylish flower gift bucket for your mom. I’m sure the gift and the look of the floral bucket will make your mom happy on Mother’s Day.
This DIY Flower Gift Bucket For Mom project is my contribution to The Sustainable Craft Challenge Blog Hop hosted by Julie with her beautiful blog Sum of Their Stories. It’s a craft challenge with a sustainable principle behind it which comes in different theme every month. This month, the theme is “Flower” and the last four months were “SPRING” “SOFT” “LOVE” and “WARM“. I love to be part of this challenge as I love to upcycle things into something new, beautiful and useful.
Now, let’s see what other blogger’s projects!
|Sum of their Stories||Recycled Mini Collage with Crochet Flower|
|Purple Hues and Me||Ironed Pressed Flowers Glass Vessel|
|Christine’s Crafts||Gorgeous Book Page Roses – Surprisingly Easy to Make|
|Decor Craft Design||DIY Flower Gift Bucket For Mom|
|Southern Sunflowers||How to Update a Thrift Store Find with Paper Flowers|
|Treasures Made From Yarn||Flora the Reversible Doll|
|Mimi A Great Name for Grandma||Mason Lid Fabric Flowers|
|Life as a LEO Wife||Floral Wood Letters with Free Rolled Flower Cut Files|
For more of my future Spring and Mother’s Day posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop, Happiness Is Homemade Link Party and Home Matters Linky! Link your inspiring posts (anything, from recipes, home decor, DIYs, crafts, family, health to gardening) every Monday and Sunday. Get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of You’re The Star blog hop for Creative Week and Happiness Is Homemade; I will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week and on Happiness Is Homemade. Please come and join the party!