I made a Halloween Mini Witch Wreath from a piece of cardboard. This would be a great last minute project for Halloween decor. It is super quick and easy to make. And I didn’t use any new material, I just use scraps and stock that I have.
Things To Prepare
You can substitute things that you don’t have with anything you have. These are the things I used to make the easy Halloween mini witch wreath:
- Striped paper wrap
- Black paper card
- Checkerboard, purple and black ribbons
- UHU glue
How To Make
It took me less than ten minutes to make this Halloween wreath. So, here are the steps:
- Take the cardboard, draw a circle and cut it.
- Choose a paper wrap with Halloween colors (orange, purple). I used stripes paper wrap with a touch of Halloween colors. Glue the paper wrap to the cardboard circle.
- Take the black paper card, then draw and cut a silhouette of a witch ridding on a broom.
- Stick the witch silhouette paper to the striped circle.
- Tie three bows from checkerboard ribbon, purple ribbon and black ribbon.
- Then glue the bow ties together and add a black ribbon hanger to the almost done mini Halloween wreath. Finished!
Quick and super easy mini Halloween wreath to do. You can print the witch silhouette or use available witch sticker if you have trouble drawing the witch. You can hang the mini wreath indoor to complete the look of Halloween at home. Note: I joined Try It On Tuesday for this Halloween mini wreath
For more of my future Fall and Welcoming Halloween posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Halloween is still another month, but for you who would plan for a festive Halloween party; this DIY Halloween of witch themed gift tags could be a great inspiration or idea. A little skill with coloring, but you can always simplified it by just having the basic idea of what I made. So, let me explain further about things you need to have and how to make this Halloween Witch Gift Tags.
Things To Prepare
I was only used my scrap paper to make my witch gift tags and painted it with some Halloween colors. But for more details, let me share with you things I used t do this Halloween DIY :
- Paper card
- Checkerboard ribbon
- White marker
- Watercolors (dark and light orange, yellow, purple of blue and red, white)
How To make
Easy steps to make with a nice hand to color the witch gift tags with Halloween colors are:
- I drew a witch hat, a witch bowl and a witch broom on a paper card with a round circle ending to tie a ribbon; on top of hat. top broom and on the steering stick.
- Cut the witch hat, bowl and broom.
- Paint each Halloween witch gift tag with Halloween based colors of orange and purple. Mixed those watercolors I have mentioned above to get many shades to ave a better result. But as I said before, you can always simplified it. Let it dry.
- Punch a hole on each of the circle ending of the witch set gift tags.
- I cut the checkerboard ribbon to get a smaller ribbon. Then I tie it each to the punched hole.
- Write down eek, boo and spook on each tag with white marker. Leave it dry. Finished!
Easy and fun to Halloween DIY do! Cute for witch themed Halloween party! I hope you get inspired and able to make a better version of my witch gift tags. I’m sure kids and adults would find it adorable.
For more of my future Welcoming Fall and Halloween posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Be Spooky Creative!