This party favor boxes are perfect to make sure your 4th July celebration on a beach to be more festive. It’s easy to make, not many material needed and cheap diy as it is coming from upcycling tissue rolls. A small patriotic look souvenir for every guest is such a simple thank you for their attendance and spirit they bring to your party.
A few things you need to have to make this DIY Patriotic Beach Party Favor Boxes:
- Tissue cores
- Red and blue watercolor
- Red and blue ribbons
- Mini starfish
How to make the Red White Blue Party Favor Boxes with a touch of seaside:
- Paint every tissue roll with red and blue watercolor by using a flat brush. Stroke it one slow move from top to bottom. Leave it dry.
- Form each painted tissue core into a souvenir box.
- Make 3 types of the party favor boxes by having a blue ribbon bow on first type, then red ribbon bow on second type and on the last type, glue a mini starfish on the middle of the favor box. Finished!
- If you don’t have a starfish and you don’t intend to do a beach theme, let’s just have it tied in blue and red ribbon for the elegant patriotic look.
How fast it is to make these party favor boxes for your beachy patriotic party? It saves more of your time and money but you will get tons of comments on how you put your efforts to the party. Happy trying!
For more future Nautical Summer theme posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Salute to creativity!
I entered challenges :
- International Art & Soul – Stars and/or Stripes
- Altered Eclectics – AG
Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies
Easter is coming next month, inspirations and ideas are the important things right now to prepare memorable Easter, especially for the kids. For that, I have an idea to share with you all, easy, cheap and fun Easter kids craft. Let’s make Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies!
A few things that you need to prepare for this easy Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies :
- Tissue rolls
- Green, blue, red acrylic paint mixed with white ( to get the pastel look of light blue, green and pink)
- Paint brush
- Drawing pen
- Wrapping paper scraps
Let’s go through the easy steps to Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies :
- Sketch the bunny ears on the tissue rolls, front and back of the roll.
- Cut the ears shape both front and back of the roll.
- Paint each bunny roll with light blue, green, and pink. Let it dry.
- Draw the eyes, nose, mouth and feet of the bunnies. Paint the nose pink.
- Cut some wrapping paper scraps into the inner bunny’s ear and glue it to each bunny’s ear.
- Finished! You can add eggs, treats, flowers, anything relates to Easter or anything your kids would love to add.
Aren’t those bunnies cute? Easy, quick, cheap and fun to do with your kids, it’s a perfect craft to make on Easter. I’m sure you have lots of tissue rolls at home, so it wouldn’t be difficult to do this Easter craft. I have some more Easter DIYs / crafts ideas you might like to see from my older posts; DIY eggshell Easter Card and Easy and Cheap DIY Easter Decoration From Plastic Surprise Eggs; and more on future posts, so follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, please click this “P” button bellow to visit me on my Pinterest!
See you again!
Hello spring creativity!
I entered some challenges for my Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies to:
- International Art & Soul – Green and 2 Other Colours
- More Mixed Media Challenge – “Anything Goes” + optional Green
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes