This party favor boxes are perfect to make sure your 4th July celebration on a beach to be more festive. It’s easy to make, not many material needed and cheap diy as it is coming from upcycling tissue rolls. A small patriotic look souvenir for every guest is such a simple thank you for their attendance and spirit they bring to your party.
A few things you need to have to make this DIY Patriotic Beach Party Favor Boxes:
- Tissue cores
- Red and blue watercolor
- Red and blue ribbons
- Mini starfish
How to make the Red White Blue Party Favor Boxes with a touch of seaside:
- Paint every tissue roll with red and blue watercolor by using a flat brush. Stroke it one slow move from top to bottom. Leave it dry.
- Form each painted tissue core into a souvenir box.
- Make 3 types of the party favor boxes by having a blue ribbon bow on first type, then red ribbon bow on second type and on the last type, glue a mini starfish on the middle of the favor box. Finished!
- If you don’t have a starfish and you don’t intend to do a beach theme, let’s just have it tied in blue and red ribbon for the elegant patriotic look.
How fast it is to make these party favor boxes for your beachy patriotic party? It saves more of your time and money but you will get tons of comments on how you put your efforts to the party. Happy trying!
For more future Nautical Summer theme posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Salute to creativity!
I entered challenges :
- International Art & Soul – Stars and/or Stripes
- Altered Eclectics – AG