DIY Fall Cork Coasters – Super Easy
Like I have mentioned on my older post that I bought a defected cork plate mat with a very good discounted price. And the great thing was the defects are so minors, just a little tear and chips. So, I used the cork mat into some diy crafting projects, first was Dog Ornaments and then some scraps to decorate multipurpose holders . And on this occasion is fall coaster!
You just need a cork mat, a drawing pen and scissors. That’s it! Hmm, and of course a little design for the image you need to create for the coasters.
Super easy to do coaster, yes it is. How?
- Just cut a 3 inches x 3 inches cork mat in a shape of beveled square.
- Made three pieces or more as you like.
- Draw a significant fall symbol in each coaster. I chose a pumpkin, a leaf and an acorn for my three cork coaster. You can have it stamped instead of drawing if it’s more convenience to you.
- Finished! Diy fall cork coasters are ready for fall theme tea time.
I love the simplicity of it, just a cork character meets a black ink which produced a fall cork coasters with the fall symbols. Easy, simple and cheap!
Do you have more fall symbols in your head? Well then throw it on your own diy fall cork coasters and be creative with it. And meantime, I’m going to work on new other diy project. As soon as I finished, I will definitely share it with you, so stay tune with me and follow me for more… .
See you again!
I entered challenges for this diy coasters :
- Stinkin’ Inkers – Leaves are falling
- That’s Crafty – Forever autumn challenge
- Love To Craft – September anything goes
- Creatalicious – Anything goes
- Crafting With An Attitude – Anything goes
- Corrosive Challenge – Anything goes