Need some inspirations for Christmas DIY decorations but want an easy and quick way on how to make it? Here I have an idea of making a DIY Christmas Ornaments From Only Red Yarn And Green Wire. Yes, only need two things to make your Christmas tree merrier; some green stem wire and some red yarn. These two colors of red and green are traditional Christmas colors. I made the Christmas ornaments in three Christmas features which are Christmas tree, candy cane and holy berries.
Things To Prepared
You will only need to prepare a few things for the Christmas ornaments:
- Red Yarn
- Green Wire (flower stem wire)
- UHU Glue
Yes, that’s all you need!
How To Make
Easy and quick to make, this Christmas ornaments with traditional red and green colors are fun diy that you can make together with your kids. The easy steps on how to make these Christmas wire and yarn ornaments are:
- Fold green wire (flower stem wire) in Christmas tree shape, candy cane and Christmas berry leaves without cutting it.
- For Christmas tree, wrap the rounded hanger on tree top with red yarn and secure it with UHU glue.
- Make Christmas berries from red yarn by rolling it into a ball and secure it with UHU glue. Then attach the berries onto the wire leaves.
- Tilt the candy cane wire with red yarn and apply some glue to hold it.
- Don’t forget to give yarn hanger on the candy cane and Christmas berries wire ornaments. Finished!
Very easy and quick Christmas ornaments to do and have fun with your kids. You may get inspired with these three ornaments of Christmas tree, candy cane, holy berries; and make more shapes. And the best thing is you only need two things, green stem wire and red yarn; and of course some glue. Well, let’s get creative and have fun!
For more of my future Christmas posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Let’s get Christmas creative!