SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
This is my third Sunshine Blogger Award and this time is given by Suzi from My Colourful Life. Thank you so much Suzi! Check out her blog and she would make your day colourful!
I painted a sunshine in abstract for the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo. hope you enjoy it!
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
Suzi’s Questions & my answers are :
- Where is the best place you have visited? Bali
- If you could re-live any age, what age would you pick and why? 20’s, full of life, youth, chances, and freedom!
- What was your favourite subject in school? Math & English
- If you had to choose one outfit to wear for the rest of your life what would it be? T-shirt and jeans
- What is the best piece of advice you could give to younger you? Be focus, discipline and believe in yourself!
- What is your favourite colour? White
- What pets have you had? dogs, hamsters, bunnies, turtles, fish, hermit crab.
- How would you spend a perfect summer day? Walking down the little shops and park, wearing a nice summer dress while eating ice cream with my loved ones.
- What is your favourite film? Too many!
- Do you have a skincare routine? What are your favourite products? Just face creams and moisturizers.
- Would you take part in my “Saturday Shout Out“? (Sorry, shameless self-promotion there) Would love to!
My questions are :
- Which beach is the best?
- What is your favorite things that associated with coastal?
- Yellow or blue?
- What seafood is your favorite?
- Sunshine or Sundown?
- Anchor or Ship Wheel?
- Sunflowers or Seahorses?
- Seaside or the sea?
- House by the sea or house by the beach?
- What do you think of lighthouse?
- Do you think Spongebob Squarepants is a nautical nonsense or a hilarious cartoon?
My Nominees are :
BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD
This is my second Blogger Recognition Award, thanks again to Suzi and don’t forget to check her wonderful blog!
- Thank the blogger(s) for nominating you and give the link to their blog!
- Write a post on your site, displaying the award, that describes why you started your blog.
- Write 2 pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
- Nominate (and notify!) 15 more bloggers that are awesome.
Why I have started this blog?
The reason I start a blog is because I need an outlet to feed my creativity; something I passion about, which are art and design. I need to create something and share my creations to inspire. I love many forms of art, but I don’t think I can master it all in this short life and no way I can make it all happen in one blog, so I chose certain subjects to be in my blog, which are DIYs, Crafts, Arts, Designs, Decors, Interiors & Mini-Scale Architectures.
My advices are :
- Write posts that will bring benefits to others
- Do not just receive but also must give back
My Nominees are :
For more of my future Coastal Summer theme posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
See you all!
Let your creativity shines and recognized!