Giving a handmade Valentine’s card for your loved ones will leave a special meaning. You can craft a Valentine’s card or draw your Valentine’s card. This time I’m going to share an idea of an Easy Valentine’s Card With One Colored Pencil. Yes, You will only need to use a pink colored pencil to draw your own Valentine’s card. It’s easy and quick to do, and of course it looks super sweet for Valentine’s Day. Let me show you how I draw my Valentine’s card step by step.
Things To Prepare
Super short list of supplies for this Valentine’s card, and your main tool is your hand. Let’s see what are the list supplies which were used to make this Easy Valentine’s Card With One Colored Pencil :
- A drawing paper (I used B5 paper size)
- Pink colored pencil
- Black drawing pen
How To Make
To show how much I love my loved ones, I drew lots of hearts. It’s easy and will take less than an hour to draw even for those who doesn’t used to draw. Anyway, just follow these easy steps on how to draw an Easy Valentine’s Card With One Colored Pencil :
1 . Fold your drawing paper into two, neatly.
2. Now, draw a frame with one line by using pink colored pencil. It doesn’t have to be very straight lines, it can be a little bit shaky lines.
3. Next is to draw many hearts in a different sizes and orientation. Some are big, small, medium, or tiny. Some are facing left, some are to the right and some just straight. I was starting with drawing a big hearts first then follow by smaller and smaller hearts.
4. It’s time to color it. Start to color some hearts in darkest pink. Press your pink colored pencil while coloring to get a darker pink. Try to scatter the colored hearts.
5. Repeat it to some other hearts, but this time, loose your pressure to the colored pencil to have a lighter color than before.
6. Do it again with even lighter pink, so you will get 3 shades of pink; dark pink, medium pink and light pink.
7. Your hearts coloring is finished, so now take your black drawing pen and write “/lav/” which is how to pronounce “love”. And on the inside, write down “That’s how you say it”. Finished!
I think is super cute and you can make more of this Valentine’s card easily. You can change the pink color with other favorite color of your loved ones, like maybe red, purple or even blue. Well, but if you want to stick to the traditional Valentine’s color, then use a pink colored pencil.
For more of my future Winter and Valentine’s Day posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop, Happiness Is Homemade Link Party and Home Matters Linky! Link your inspiring posts (anything, from recipes, home decor, DIYs, crafts, family, health to gardening) every Monday and Sunday. Get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of You’re The Star blog hop for Creative Week and Happiness Is Homemade; I will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week and on Happiness Is Homemade. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Please join and share the news!
4 thoughts on “Easy Valentine’s Card With One Colored Pencil”
It is super cute, I love how the hearts are all at the bottom like pretty confetti has fallen.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much!
This is so pretty, what a clever way to use just one colouring pencil.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Julie!