Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #402 Fall Ideas.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Before we start the party, let me share my latest Halloween project:
My DIY Halloween Buckets are perfect for a last-minute Halloween decoration and trick or treat fun.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor Craft Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
My feature picks this week!
Penny’s Vintage Home: Spooky After School Snack Board
Leaves and Pumpkin on Fall Table – Dinner at Eight
Mesh Wreath DIY – Outnumbered 3 to 1
A simple fall tablescape in autumnal and gold hues – Our Tiny Nest
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Don’t forget to stop by You’re The Star Blog Hop…
… and Happiness Is Homemade Link Party !
Thank you for linking up! For more of my futureFall posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter
See you soon!
Link up your creativity!
2 thoughts on “Home Matters Linky Party – Fall and Halloween”
I like your cute idea, Mel, for recycling a plastic bottle for Halloween! Happy Friday and have a good weekend 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you so much, Marie!
LikeLiked by 1 person