Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Before we start the party, let me share my latest projects:
Free Printable May 2022 Calendar
May 2022 is Spring! Therefor, it is time for me to share my FREE Printable May 2022 Calendar! Visit to download!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
My feature picks this week!
2022 Bee Kind Tiered Tray from Penny’s Passion
Rustic Farmhouse Mason Jar Lid Wreath from Hunny I’m Home
French Provincial Dresser Restored by Creative Moments
Beautiful Layered Jello Cake by Must Have Mom
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thank you for linking up! For more of my futureSpring posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter
See you soon!
Link up your creativity!
3 thoughts on “Home Matters Linky Party #377”
Loving all those bees 😀. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs Jo x
That rustic farmhouse mason jar lid wreath looks so pretty and the jello layered cake – yum!
Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Maureen!